Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Summer Breeze, Makes Me Feel Fine



It’s now official. Nothing screams summer than this crop top – French Rose as the base, a wildlife print in gold-yellow and vibrant green. Crop tops are considered as sportswear. 





I’m donning a mellowed version since these tops are highly cut which expose the midriff.


This trend transcends block colors to a more structured fit in animal or floral prints.

I wore it in two ways. One, as a single top with my black, denim capris.



 

Two, exposing a tube top in green.




A styling tip, you can always fold the ends of your denim. It does not only make the look quirky, it’s an alternative to make the outfit more interesting.

 


I slipped on a pair of cream flats to complete the look. ◘
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...