Nuffnang

Monday, May 6, 2013

Denim Girl



the statement that G had blurted when he saw me.







Unless you’re a cowboy, the denim-on-denim style is considered a no-no. But times are a-changing and the trend is now becoming a popular pick for casual weekends.
  





For a subdued appearance, I chose a soft fabric for my top. Plus the lace details on the collar created a feminine vibe to even out the boyish / structured look.


  



A styling tip, you can also pair the top with floral-printed bottoms, maxi skirts and even shorts. 





To avoid looking over the top, wearing different hues does the trick. In my case, I’m wearing a light colored top over a dark colored bottom.



 
Lastly, keep accessories simple.



 ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...