Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wedding Supplier (Rings): Ding Velayo

Jeweller: Ding Velayo Inc. 
Contact: Level 3, Glorietta 5
Rating: 5/5 
Package: P 25,000






Ghe and I agreed on a budget for our rings. After all the flowers have been set-up, food shared with the guests, the rings remain with the couple for a lifetime. So we were not hesitant to shell out a little.



I wanted something with design like a scroll or a stone. Ghe wanted a simple band. So a simple ring band it is.

I like that the rings are heavy / solid. In the long run, the price (for a 14k yellow gold) is actually more affordable compared with others.

The package includes one-time free re-sizing and free engraving. ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...