Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bigoli

Another resto that has undergone re-branding -- Bigoli is the new Fazoli's.






We got ourselves Stromboli in Ultimate Beef which is actually pizza rolled like a bread with cheese and onions served with salsa dip.





G had "Tour of Italy" which consisted of three different pasta dishes namely alfredo, bolognese and lasagna.





I had Fettuccine Carbonara with Italian Chicken.




What makes eating here worthwhile?  The unlimited bread sticks and the bottomless drinks. Now, who wouldn't want that?  ◘

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm your new follower! :) I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I followed you back. You have interesting posts. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...