Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Movie Review: Wreck-it Ralph


photo: aceshowbiz.com

 
Rating: 5 / 5 popcorn
Directed by Rich Moore
Walt Disney 

The movie did not fail to stir emotions. It's fun and nostalgic at the same time to see familiar game characters from Street Fighter, Pacman, Super Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog. 


It will take you to the era when Nintendo consoles are on its peak. Who doesn't know about "up, up,down,down, left, right, left, right A-B, Start", right?

It has shown game variety through hard core Hero's Duty, cutesy Sugar Rush and fun Fix it Felix.

You can try Fix-it Felix here:
http://kbhgames.com/8597/wreck-it-ralph-fix-it-felix-jr/

The ending was a revelation to me. I did not see it coming. I thought Turbo (the somehow antagonist character) was dead and gone already as his arcade game got unplugged. I was also made to believe that Vanellope's a glitch.

No dull moment as I was laughing and then crying and then feeling adventurous thorughout the movie.

With a story about a game's villain wanting to be good, this gave a whole new meaning to watching a movie. ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...