Nuffnang

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Stylebible Look of the Day (2012)

Sometimes there's a part of me needing validation from pros and experts much more from people around me that I am on the right track.




So when this came in during the first few months of having a blog, I knew that I have to pursue my passion. And I am really grateful that people took notice.



It was May 2012 when I decided to create a blog - something to channel ideas, creatives and the like.



It has then evolved to more than about fashion.I posted topics about music and the arts or life per se.

Simply put, this blog is a diary of what I do, what I love and  what tickles my fancy.

Though not in its entirety, feel free to browse through the pages of my life. ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...