Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Cartoonize Me

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this cute 3D cartoon bag.






It was a relaxing day so I wore this simple  "Minnie Mouse" top. A black and white ensemble that shouts classic.





Worrying about how loose your top is? Use a belt to cinch the waist area to add figure for a svelte impression.





A mismatched cat and dog shoes to cap off the look.




If you want the bag or the shoes, you may send me a message at fashion.sage@yahoo.com 



3 comments:

  1. That bag is so cool! I keep looking at it over and over again!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    michelleytan.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...