Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

We are the Cartoon Heroes

Music has influenced me in more ways than one.I bet other things do too.





Just like the top I'm wearing...A simple shirt with Bart's (The Simpsons) face.




I was actually inspired by Aqua's Cartoon Heroes.




Plus, I learned something today - blurring the background that is. This is to remove unnecessary clutter from the picture and to highlight / emphasize the subject.



4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute top. Love it. I like the complete outfit on you. I see you are now following my blog. Thank you so much. It's very nice to meet you. Following back on GFC #4. And let me say, welcome aboard the blogging world.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your top is very cool and it's great casual outfit! Music has also big influence on my mood. Thank you for following, I'm also your new follower:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...