Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Happy Christmas!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! I always have "Fruitcake" on repeat.





Gatekeeper
Then they returned so soon from their quest
Lost boys of town came back with a guest
She was no druid but if you incite
She had some stories so odd to Bobo's delight

Tales so unordinary alien and strange
She talked about Yuletide war and corruption
Nuclear gift exchange Traffic and crime, slime on the grapevine
Now I am inclined to let you in with her 'cause I'm the gatekeeper
You may come in with her



Old Fashioned Christmas Carol
We are the Carol Kings and we'd like to thank you all
You've been so very kind, we hope that you had a Christmas ball
We really have to go 'cause there's a dozen houses mo'
But next year we'll be knockin' on your door again
And soon we'll all be singin' the same song that you're hearin'
Now people let me hear you say
Merry Christmas everybody
Happy New Year too

Trip to Jerusalem
Open your door, dance on the floor
Hey what's your name, let's play a game
I am the champ, come see me stomp
It never ends
Oh tell me do you wanna fly
Fly high way up in the sky
Or maybe you don't even have to try
All you have to do is follow that star

Lightyears
Big deeper North of nowhere
Outside the room Inside my mind
I look forward to tomorrow
But can I leave yesterday behind
How it feels so strange
To have grown and changed
Now it's not the same
'Cause time slips and slides Into another place
And try as we might to understand each other
It doesn't really matter where you are
It always seems so very far
It's like you're lightyears away
You're lightyears away from me
Little deeper south of somewhere
It looks much closer than it really is
I held it in my hands
But you're forever out of reach
Far as the eye can see
Nothing is meant to be
Doesn't mean much to me
But oh, if I only had a rocket ship to fly
I'd be right there in a minute
But it doesn't really matter where you are
However near is still so far
It's like you're light years away from me

Christmas Party
All around the world
People make a change
Common and join the celebration
All around the world
People make a change
It's time to have a christmas party
Peace on earth goodwill to everyone
It isn't very hard to understand
So get in to the groove of happiness
You got no choice but to feel like all the rest
There's a new day dawning
Something great is happening
Everybody get down
Funky little heaven nature sing
Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice
Coz now you have no choice
We're free to do whatever we please
Get up off our knees
Now it's time to live all cares and worries behind
Make it yours and mine
At christmas time 



What's on your playlist?

4 comments:

  1. great songs and interessting post.
    niuntis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog hun... just followed you :) please have a look at my blog and follow back.. i would appreciate it :) xxx
    cozyuprw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just followed you via GFC. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...