Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Roundup: May 2012

With all the "Throwback Thursdays" and "Flashback Fridays", I came up with a new blog category called "Round Up". It is simply a blog post that collects all outfit shots that I made on a month. It's looking at the past without holding back. It is an inspiration for the present / future. I started blogging last May 2012. So here are the outfit shots I made.



Clockwise from top right:

Ethnic


Hi-Lo


Have you read the papers lately? 


Scarf Print



6 comments:

  1. Great looks!
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I already followed you on GFC! =)

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are cute! Thanks for your lovely comment! :D You have a new follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog!
    Amazing photos. I just followed you back (:

    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...