Nuffnang

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Gigi Coffee and Cupcakes

This is G's fave cupcake brand. Hmmm, a coincidence in the name..  :)




One of 2013's food fad, I think cupcakes are still here to stay.









He'd always get half dozen cupcakes, three of which are red velvets (which always end up in my tummy).




The rest are G's selection - Rose, Coffee, Chocolate and Choc Mint.




I still haven't tried their drinks. I say, there's always a next time.




Take note of the posh interiors (a great design for a porch perhaps)  ☺



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I want to visit this place so much! ♡

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very homey..Just like the cute cupcake background on your site. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...