Nuffnang

Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Road to a New Adventure in the UK

Presenting the ten finalists (out of 29 entries) of the UK Graphic Design contest.


Me with my entry (the simplest of the bunch) entitled "Imprint". 

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. In relation with the theme, “A Road to a New Adventure in the UK”, this is represented by footprints that form the UK logo. By taking a step, we are turning words and goals into actions.

These footprints also signify each and every one of us. They come in varying hues and colors depicting diversity.

The outward direction of these steps connotes that UK is reaching an extensive range of people from the inside out.
Adventures yield discoveries. Discoveries yield experiences.

 These are marks that leave good and lasting impressions that we would carry in our minds and hearts for the rest of our lives.


In the end, any journey will always leave a mark – an IMPRINT; a trace that will always be remembered; a stamp that transcends through diversity; and something that will continue as we tread. 





Ten entries below:

1. A Road Trip to UK

2. Booked for UK

3. Imprint

4. Keep Calm and Love UK

(from left to right)
5. Kingdom's Road
6. Lego Inspired Logo
7. On the Road


(from left to right)
8. Making a Mark
9. Spilled UK Coffee
10. UK UK Din Pag may Time



Thank you British Council Philippines for the opportunity.

14 comments:

  1. Good experience! I like it here, if you want we can follow each other, let me know:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The presentations were very enriching. I'm following you now via GFC. Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. So cool! These presentations must be very interesting! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm following you now via GFC. =)

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot for stopping by my blog!! I'm following you now on gfc, bloglovin, and twitter!! Hope you follow me back on all!!

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! I'm following you back now :)
    Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous week<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Inspirations

    FOLLOW ME
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm following you now via Bloglovin. Hope you could follow me back too. :)

      Delete
  6. lovely post!:)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know on my blog xox

    liinukallinen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm following you now via GFC. Thanks. =)

      Delete
  7. wow, first, congratulations! this is an exciting opportunity. and second i'm a filipina blogger too! (as you can probably see from my blog name...)
    want to follow each other on bloglovin ^^ im following you already, i hope you'll
    enjoy my blog as well. Here's my link lunsod.wordpress.com

    good luck!

    melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm following you via Bloglovin'. Keep in touch :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...