Nuffnang

Friday, February 14, 2014

I'll BeYour Minnie

A Valentine's Day post - it's another black, red and white combo.



Donning a cartoon character top shows off a quirky vibe.


 That side of me that's fun, easy-go-lucky, not a care in the world (okay, that's an exaggeration).


I like the cute print and I love the soft fabric that makes it very comfortable to wear.


Wearing the top is paying homage to Mickey and Minnie Mouse as characters that have been part of my childhood.


Designers at the London Fashion Week are taking inspiration from Minnie Mouse as couture, high-fashion.

photo: brandingfashion.com


photo: adorn-london.com

6 comments:

  1. Your T-shirt is so cute! I love Minnie Mouse motive : )

    ❤✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Plus, it's very comfortable to wear. =)

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful!! The t-shirt is amazing! You have a great blog!! So many interesting things and places to see! So I am following you via GFC. Waiting for new posts.

    Greetings from Fashionbyladym.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...