Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Secret Menu Revealed

So much buzz about several restaurants' secret menu. Curiosity sneaked in so I tried to do more research and found this useful site: http://www.secretmenuholic.com/


First on our list was Starbucks' Butterbeer or the Harry Potter drink. 




It's a Creme Frappuccino with whole milk,  three pumps of toffee nut syrup, three pumps of caramel syrup then drizzled with caramel sauce.


We're now planning on where to go next.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hope I could get to try the other flavors. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. A (not so secret) secret after all. =)

      Delete
  3. Lovely look!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie, thank you so much for the comment!
    Followed back too!
    Have a nice day!

    New post: www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog with great experiences! :)
    Mind to follow each other? Let me know.

    http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you now via GFC. Hope you could follow me back too. Thanks :)

      Delete
  6. Nice post!! would you like to follow each other? let me know..
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you now via GFC. Hope you could follow me back too. Thanks =)

      Delete
  7. hi hun, thanks for sharing and also dropping by on my blog; i now follow you via gfc #81.

    www.mystyleorgy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great!
    http://andreafdezpiedra.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...