Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Buy the World a Coke....

or a Coca-Cola t-shirt instead.

photo: coca-colacompany.com




Here's another thing you don't know about me. I am a big Coca-Cola fan. Ok, ok, ok... I do love to drink Coke. But more than that, I love their merchandise. I'm thinking of collecting Coca-Cola bottles.

It has become a part of pop culture. In celebration of its 120th year, the brand is now at the forefront of fashion. Why not?


From the famous swoosh...

to high fashion...




to casual comfort.



shirt photos from nylonmag.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am a Coke fan also!
    I take pictures of their logo, if I see them on the streets :))))

    After your post wanna have a sweatshirt with their logo:) think that's gonna be a really good idea!

    hugs =),

    Anastasia
    stylist, street-fashion photographer
    USA-Montenegro-Russia
    see my STREET-FASHION blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...