Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tone Deafness

Per research on the net, tone deafness is the lack of relative pitch or the inability to distinguish between musical notes. This has also been a never-ending debate between G and I.

We checked this site http://jakemandell.com/tonedeaf/ and took the test. Scores below:


Cy's



Ghe's


Who's tone deaf now? =)

P.S published with his consent


4 comments:

  1. aw! yours is 72.2% right? is good :) ! Thanks for sharing this. I did it too ..mine is normal as well :)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really interesting! Great post :) Also your blog is absolutely amazing, wanna follow each other? :) Keep in touch! x

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm now following you via GFC. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...