Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

La Petite Camille

The problem with old / late posts? I tend to forget the exact taste and flavor of our food selection. But heck, I remembered we had a great time - a fine dining experience.




They say it's authentic Vietnamese food with a dash of joie de vivre (joy of living). And I agree.

Who doesn't want good food and good company right?


Five Spice Chicken -Roasted chicken seasoned with Asian spices served with lettuce and fish sauce.




Lemon Grass Beef with Green Beans - quality beef served with onion, beans and carrots in special sauce.




Pan Fried Noodles with Prawns - served with zucchini, mushroom, carrots and broccoli.



This resto is a must-try. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...