Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Toby's Estate

A new coffee shop brewing within the office vicinity. Toby's Estate is named after its founder Toby Smith.




A warm and welcoming place, people come here to have good food and good coffee.





High ceiling, white paint for a crisp look and wood furnishings for a homey feel.








Not a fan of their Iced Mocha but I love their Iced Chocolate. 



Here I am with Tria taking an afternoon break.



4 comments:

  1. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm now following you via GFC.

      Delete
  2. I also want to try their coffee or eat some pastries ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, me too. I'll try their pastries next time. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...