Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Monday, July 14, 2014

A Trip to the Salon

Getting some pampering at Bench Fix.



I naturally have wavy locks but sometimes I wonder how I look like with straight hair. 

No, I did not get any treatment. This is just the effect of having it blow-dried after dying my hair. 

Funny how I hear girls with long, straight tresses wanting to have a curly hairtyle and vice versa.

At the end of the day, it's about accepting what you have and developing those characteristics to your advantage.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post ;)

    Mind to visit my newest post?
    http://missdjoen.blogspot.com/2014/07/wonderland-does-exist-alice-tea-room.html

    Love,
    missdjoen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I visited your site and enjoyed your posts and pictures. I love the video you created for this post. Wonderland Does Exist : Alice Tea Room Malang

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...