Nuffnang

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Carmen's Best Artisanal Ice Cream

I was craving for another homemade ice cream when my friend Tria introduced me to Carmen's Best.




Since then, I was craving for more. So I searched the 'net to check which stores have them in stock.
Good thing the Echo Store at Serendra carries them. Oh, the store offers local products too.




I couldn't wait to get my hands on a tub of ice cream.

Each cup boasts of rich flavor, creamy goodness that will let you ask for more. 



A staff from the store was kind enough to give me a glass of water. Mabe she saw me eat the ice cream one scoop after another.

The consistency is proof that they are generous with their ingredients.



We had Salted Caramel. 

The saltiness finds its way to your palate first and is transformed to a sweet buttery taste.

Nutritional info per serving.




They only get the finest ingredients for their ice cream. Fresh cow's milk from the family's farm in Laguna, chocolates from Switzerland, rum from Jamaica and vanilla beans from Madagascar among others.




Here are the new flavors to look forward to.



Pure Indulgence it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...