Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Kashieca's Beautiful Fragrance Line

Kashieca launches a perfume line endorsed by Bea Alonzo. I am more inclined to use the cologne variants: Beautiful Mind and Beautiful Body.




Beautiful Mind is a mild scent of fruity-floral mix of apple and water lily while Beautiful Body leans to a stronger smell with hints of mandarin and apricot.


And finally, I was able to get my hands on Beautiful Soul EDT. With top notes of citrus and berries, mid notes of lavender and sensual woods and base notes of amber and white musk.





It's a mild, clean and crisp scent that can be used daily.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...