Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Monday, July 21, 2014

Project Pie

With almost 2 months of waiting in vain, Project Pie in Makati has finally opened.






We're delighted and curious to know how it works, i.e., creating your own pizza.  The process is confusing the first time but once you're in the queue it's easy as 1-2-3.

A staff will meet you at the entrance and wiill then explain how to order.



A menu (piece of paper) will be given. 






You get to choose your pizza... Custom-build your own or order by numbers from pre-select ingredients. 



The second part consists of the pizza toppings and appetizers.




They have salad too.




Ghe and I decided to customize our own pizza.

Ghe's selection:



My selection:



And now the fun part begins. We both selected red sauce for our base.




Cheese and more cheese.




The meat section.




Then the toppings.




Our pizzas are now ready to go in the oven.




We got curious with the small photobooth area while waiting for our food.





After 5-10 minutes, we're now ready to eat.




You also get an additional refill for your drinks.




G conceded on my favor that my pizza tasted more delish than his.



I can hardly wait for our next visit.

2 comments:

  1. Sound like a fun place..the pizza looks yummy too :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...