Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sample Room - My first loot bag

I was blog hopping (sorry I forgot the name) when I came across a "Sample Room" badge.

I clicked on and discovered that the site offers free samples for review. I decided to sign-up and got 100 points instantly.  Link here: sampleroom.ph


Here's my first loot bag.





You'll be needing the points to purchase products that come in full or trial sizes.

I got a 30ml Celeteque Ultra-Lifting Concentrated Serum for 60 points and only paid for the shipping fee.



You earn back the points by posting a review.

You may also opt to fast track into availing products by buying points.



The process works for me since I get to try a product before buying the actual one, thus, their tagline "Try Before You Buy".


Can't wait to try it and make my review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...