Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Yexel's Toy Museum (Part 1)

Ghe and I have been planning to visit Yexel's Toy Museum. But it wasn't until last May 2014 that we had the chance to do so.



We were greeted by The Simpsons at the entrance.




We went all-out with the photos, so I decided to group and categorize them according to the rooms inside the museum. I promise you,I tried to edit them.


Super Mario Brothers






Toy Story, Despicable Me, Wall-E, Tom & Jerry, Up, Disney Princesses, Lilo & Stitch, Mickey Mouse franchise.












Manga / Anime = Slam Dunk, Dragonball Z






Life-size scale of Alvin and the Chipmunks and Jack of Nightmare before Christmas.




2 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is so cool! Love the Jack Skellington figure--I'm obsessed with Nightmare Before Christmas!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I love the film and I love his character. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...