Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Monday, August 18, 2014

ASAP19 - 081714 episode

Shallow but this is one task off my bucket list- to become an audience in a TV program / show. 

Thanks Rob for telling me how to reserve seats.







Signing-up at Studio Tours Office. Oh! And did I say we got free button pins?




Call time is at 8am.  Here I am with our tour guide.



Umagang Kay Ganda (permanent studio).



Aquino and Abunda set.




News.



Celebrity Gallery.Papa P!



Remembering Geny Lopez.




Dolphy Theater. 



On to my favorite stop - Props and Decorations.



Deal or No Deal briefcases.






Program proper.



ASAP Studio.



Spiels.



Opening number.




Aiza's solo number.



Sarah G's Bang Bang prod.


We really had a great time! 'Til our next. ◘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...