Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Celeteque Ultra-Lifting Concentrated Serum

After 2 weeks of usage, I can now finally make a good review of the product. I received the loot bag last July 18 (Friday) and made an initial post here: http://fashion-sage.blogspot.com/2014/07/sample-room-my-first-loot-bag.html



Celeteque Ultra-Lifting Concentrated Serum comes with a dropper which is a hygienic way of getting / using the product.



The first step for a successful use is through reading the directions. 
Proper use means effective results. The serum is meant to be applied on the forehead,  neck and around the eyes and mouth. It is safe to be used twice a day during morning and night.


Here are the before and after photos:


Upon application, the serum is quite greasy but gets absorbed by the skin a few seconds after.  I also feel a tight lift after use.  

I noticed that the lines under my eyes lessen / soften a bit. 
It moisturized my skin by making it softer but it did not aggravate its oiliness.  I love its mild scent too,


 I only used a gentle facial wash and loose powder during its use.  I still have dark under eye circles but that's because I stay late at night until the wee hours of the morning. 


Two thumbs up 'cause I already got results within a 2-week period. Imagine what it can do if you use it for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...