Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Ensembles Clothing

I'm very happy with my purchase at Ensembles.





I really believe in the brand with their quality and versatile clothing. 


First is a navy blue coat. 
It reminded me of university jackets complete with lining, pockets and cufflinks.







The second item is a cream jacket with embossed details that create a lace-like appearance. This is an office staple and can also be worn during formal occasions.





Do you love art? I do. The third item has floral prints in vibrant color palette. I love how the blue and yellow-orange hues complement each other.





To get these fab garments, drop by at any Ensembles store or visit http://www.ensembles.com.ph/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...