Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Window Display: Hermes

If you still don't know by now, I'm fascinated by store window displays. This display caught G and my attention. I did not get it the first time. So we went back for another look.



For me, it seems that the yellow boards are like splattered paint moving in such a way that the eyes are fixated on the tie at the center. 

I applauded G for having a deeper meaning with the display. But he was quick to say that it was too obvious. Maybe I wasn't observing and paying much attention.



The yellow boards move and form a silhouette. 

Creating an assumption that this is a creative way to say that a simple tie is versatile enough to be used by anyone on different occasions.


Pretty clever,huh? What do you think? ◘


1 comment:

  1. Nice post xx

    Mind to visit my newest post?
    http://missdjoen.blogspot.com/2014/08/review-simply-stay-by-mustika-ratu.html
    Thankyouuu :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...