Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Best Food Forward 2014

Calling all foodies out there! Best Food Forward is here again! Now on its 4th year, it will be held on October 11-12, 2014 at The Rockwell Tent, Makati City.


photo from Nuffnang



To grab free invites for two, Nuffnangers need to upload the above poster on their Instagram accounts with a caption that answers this question, "What food do you expect to get your taste buds on at the upcoming #BestFoodForward on October 11-12, 2014?" Submission is until September 30 only!



Or do you want to be part of the event as an entrepreneur?

photo from bestfoodforward.com.ph




I'm contemplating on joining the latter.. Hmm, G's burgers? Or how about his special carbonara?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! Wish I lived closer :( But thanks for sharing!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about the event, too. I'll share photos when possible. Thanks :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...