Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Block Party

Color blocking tends to create a heavy look since it uses two or more colors in an outfit. To soften this kind of trend, I played with texture.




I wore a knitted top with hints of gold thread and pearl accents then paired it with light trousers.



I also considered the color palette by combining royal blue and seafoam green.

They are cool to the eyes, don't you think?


Do share your outfits that exhibit he color blocking trend. ◘

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear,

    you look great! Love the colour combination :)
    I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
    and let me know what you think!
    Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram

    Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great post and I like your blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, done. I'm now following you via GFC. Thank you. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...