Nuffnang

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Watercolor

How about wearable art? I'm lovin' these watercolor-printed top from Ensembles.



The color combination of yellow-orange and blue is vivid enough to amp your mood at any given day.



The fabric is made of high-quality material and does not bleed when washed.



The white fabric becomes a great canvas for floral prints that look like a painting. Strokes and smudges do the trick.



You can dress it up or down. Here I am donning it the casual way by pairing it with capri pants.

I wore the top on a more formal event for the AmCham Photo Exhibit.





2 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment! wow, great shirt, I follow you now dear! check out new post on my blog :)

    www.blondeallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...