Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Goin' Bananas

This top reminded me of Andy Warhol's art / painting. Yes, from the "The Velvet Underground & Nico" album cover.





And yes... I'm an Andy Warhol fan. He's a figure on pop art who created the iconic design for the Campbell's Soup Cans. I don't know. I'm drawn to such style. 

Article below was taken from Esquire PH, May 2014 issue.






Going back to the outfit, it's obvious we didn't have ambient light anymore.


So we simply used whatever available resource that we had. Say, standing beside this ad for example.




And for the first time. G, who's my photographer by the way, commended my facial expression in the photo below.

I think it was all in the timing and the lighting made it more dramatic.



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for coment in my blog and follow me!!!
    Love your T-shirt and your bag.Have a greta week!
    xo.xo

    http://www.dancefatisanchez.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. It's so comfortable too. =)

      Delete
  3. That banana tee is so cool!


    Raindrops of Sapphire | Personal Blog

    The Jeans Blog | Dedicated to everything denim

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear! beautiful blog!! would you like to follow each other? just let me know about! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm now following you via GFC. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...