Nuffnang

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wendy's Salad

....And it's finally back. 




I remember how Papa loved Wendy's salad so much. 
Who wouldn't?



Customize you own salad with fresh produce like lettuce, tomatoes, gelatin and cucumber. You can also opt to get fruits, hard-boiled egg or potato salad with 3 salad dressing to choose from: Thousand Island, Caesar and Strawberry Vinaigrette.





This is offered at the following outlets: SM AnnexNorth EDSA, SM Centerpoint, Boni cor. EDSA and Glorietta 4.




Try it out now. 

6 comments:

  1. I haven't had Wendy's in a longtime. The salad looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is.. and now I'm craving for it. :)

      Delete
  2. thanks for following dear!! just followed you back on gfc and bloglovin! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yup, how I wish I could have some now. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...