Nuffnang

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hana Body Wash

My post about Hana Shampoo and Conditioner has been trending since its publication last year. I couldn't blame readers 'cause the brand is a force to be reckoned with so to speak.



So when I discovered that Hana has launched its Body Wash product line, I was eager to buy and try all variants.

It comes in "Relax", "Re-Energize" and "Soothe".


Relax "Floral Delight"
Its scent calms your senses and nourishes your skin too!

Having a stressful day? Then this is the one that you should use.



Re-Energize "Citrus Sensation"

The product will help perk up your mood and invigorate your senses.

Use this when you feel sluggish.






Soothe "Sakura Bloom"

You'll be staying in the shower longer. This makes skin softer and smoother too!

If you need some pampering then this one's for you.



Try them now. I swear by their wonderful fragrances and cleansing properties,


2 comments:

  1. never heard of this brands before. Going to have to look in to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know when you do. Thanks Amy. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...