Nuffnang

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Charm Necklace from Sweet Charms Manila

I saw these accessories at Pinterest and was drooling over them since. Good thing I found a local supplier in the country while checking a celebrity's Instagram account. Whew!




Sweet Charms Manila offers charm necklaces, bracelets and key chains. 


*guide photos from Sweet Charms Manila Instagram page

The first step is to select your locket: round or heart-shaped in silver, gold and rose gold. 

It's reversible with one side plain and the other with studs and comes with a short "20 or "28 long chain.

I ordered a large, round, gold necklace.




Next, pick the charms that you want - about 7 to 9 charms will fit a large locket. I selected the ones that best represent me. 


I wanted mine clear but you can also opt to have plates inside (for large lockets only).



Window Plates



I purchased dangles too! An angel wing and a studded key.


Are you ready to hear my story? Know the reasons behind my choices.

pink studded paw = I adore dogs and cats

the word blog = I enjoy writing / reading

Starbucks coffee emblem = not only do I want coffee, but I'm also into Iced drinks / smoothies, milk teas and the like

camera = I'm a struggling photo enthusiast

owl = it was G who gave me the alias "Evening Owl" 'cause he's the "Early Bird" (hmmm, okay no pun intended)

Yin Yang = this embodies us (G and I) not because we contradict each other or we're opposites. I just see us with the symbol, maybe it's because we work as a team or we have the right balance or something.

Cupcake = this represents my love for food. Period.

musical note = I love music


What's yours?

4 comments:

  1. I just got a bracelet like this for my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting a locket for a while now and I love the rose gold one you shared <3

    xo,
    Mariamma

    http://ifmyfingerswerefeathers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mariamma. I'm actually ton between gold and rose gold.. But eventually ended up buying the gold. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...