Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Compiled: Red Items

Thinking of another creative post to do... It dawned on me, why not compile photos under a certain theme or category?  For this write-up, I'll be featuring photos with red items in it.



Red is associated with courage, love and passion. 

A dress will look more chic when paired with a denim vest. Get a rock-edgy vibe with metal studs as details.



Going bold with a red-colored bottom needs a toned-down top so I wore a white top with butterfly sleeves.


 

A print-on-print set? Never fear as long as the colors / shades complement each other then you're good to go. Oh, I sew the skirt by the way. It's my own version of peplum.




The colors red, black and white are my go-to combinations.

Over time I didn't realize that preferences change.
I favor blue when I was a kid but now I am gushing on red.

How about you?


6 comments:

  1. I am also so into red right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nadia, I think it's a versatile color too :)

      Delete
  2. I love all looks, and esp the print on print one, I love mixing prints and patterns. Great one.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...