Nuffnang

Friday, January 2, 2015

DIY: Angel Wings for Sneakers

The first day of the year got me creative by doing this angel wing clippers. I have made a bow shoe clip before (http://fashion-sage.blogspot.com/2013/05/diy-shoe-clips.html). This time Hermes / Mercury (messenger of the gods) inspired me with this project. I'm have sneakers instead of using a formal pair.





1. Use a bond paper to trace your design



2. Cut it and transfer the template to a thicker board.





3. Put your design. You can opt to use colored pens, washi tapes or watercolor. I had mine glued on a glittered foil. 





4. Cut the shape again. You can try to trace the template directly to the foil.





You now have your angel wing clips!  Opt to use 2 wings for each shoe.



Or simply use one clip.




I'll make a different design next time (smaller and more detailed). What do you think?

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...