Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Afternoon Delight: Auntie Anne's

A quick stop at Auntie Anne's satisfies my grumbling tummy.








Just look at these freshly baked...




...delightful goodies.






I so love their Almond Pretzel.



Man cannot live on bread alone, true enough, I paired my pretzels with refreshing lemonade.




Oh if you are adventurous enough, you can also try their dips.




Follow Auntie Anne's on social media.



4 comments:

  1. What a cute little blog :)
    These all look so yummy, I want one right now!

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, they sure are delicious. Thanks Neeny :)

      Delete
  2. Love there pretzels

    P.S. I'm now blog over at http://www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, I love the layout of your new blog. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...