Nuffnang

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Coordinates (Co-ords)

This layover dress caught my eye because of its print and brown-orange combination. 



It somehow depicts the irony of autumn's color scheme and spring's blossoming flowers.
I blended in the background, don't you think?




I also fell in love with the fact that it looks like a one-piece item and at the same time top and skirt separates.




This set of matching top (blouse or shirt) and bottom (pair of pants, shorts or skirt) is quite tricky to pull off based on the print and palette. You may opt to select something simple and not over the top. 




This matchy-matchy trend gets you to casual weekends to formal events depending on one's styling and choice of accessories and footwear. 



4 comments:

  1. Loving the print!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I really like your Blog. Interesting Posts! Do you want to support each other and follow via Bloglovin & GFC? That would be so cool and I hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    Instagram: sophiaton_
    Blog: www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I am now following you via GFC. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...