Nuffnang

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Purple Lace

G and I attended a wedding last Saturday (March 14). 
I wore a purple lace dress by Ensembles for the celebration.




I love the fabric / material of the dress and it's comfortable to wear too!



Photos were taken at Bali Village Hotel where the reception was held.





I was about to pair this lovely dress with a pair of black heels but I really couldn't walk in them.

Good thing I have this wedge shoes. The pair matched my bag's color.




I could have used a belt to cinch my waist for better body shape / proportion.

A photo of me taking G's picture.



It was a lovely day indeed! 







Finally, click the site below if you are looking for special occasion dresses. Bridesmaid Dresses London

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...