Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Rowena's at Tagaytay

Never ever leave Tagaytay without stopping by at Rowena's to grab some pasalubong.



Goodies that you can buy from the store:

Buko Pie, Apple Pie. Pineapple Pie.. name it they have it




Refrigerated goods - Sylvannas, Tarts



Brownies, macaroons, revel bars...



Chichacorn, shingaling, chips





Danggit, dilis



Coffee, juice, mojito





Lengua, piaya, peanut kisses, pastillas. tamarind, pinipig, pili bar, polvoron








Healthy choices


They also have a dine in area.





So much goodies to enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. You can find everything there :) The last photo..ahhh :)


    Visit me: Kapege life moments :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrijana, I know right. I'm craving now. Thanks for visiting. :)

      Delete
  2. sounds and looks like they sell a lot of yummy food.

    www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good place to buy treats. This place is always full of people. I was quick to snap the photos so I won't bother the other buyers. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...