Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Say it with Flowers

Valentine's may be over but I can still express love for this floral-printed skirt.



Flowers embody what spring is all about and these blooms represent femininity.

However, I'm not that keen on wearing a head-to-toe floral number so I decided to wear a black top.

Black cuts the vibrant hues of those printed on the skirt and the pair of flats.


Perhaps leaning on brushed-stroked florals plus the breezy / flowy material, this is very comfortable to wear. 

A flexible piece which you can easily mix-and-match with any item in your closet.


4 comments:

  1. lovely outfit

    P.S. My blog has moved to http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy.Great new site by the way =)

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I love the skirt that special pattern, great look !!!
    You in Bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...