Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Lego Store in BGC

I've been fascinated by how Lego works when I was a kid. Even if I'm already an adult, that thought still lingers. You can check out my post about a notebook inspired by Lego here: http://fashion-sage.blogspot.com/2012/06/building-blocks.html





So when we learned that a Lego store has just opened recently, we were quick to pay a visit. Sometimes I think that G and I are kids trapped inside 30 + year old adults. But hey, Lego is meant for kids and the kids at heart right?

We were greeted by these Lego models at the lobby.




Oh, G! =)



This diorama has certainly caught my eye.








G loved the jeepney and the tricycle.




You can buy bricks at P679.75 per 100 grams.. though the pieces were quite limited.



Or how about a mini figure?



And like a kid, G was able to create a whole lot of things from these Lego pieces.




Choo-choo-train



A small vehicle



A carriage




A bangle too!




Keychains / LED lights / magnets







I'd love to have this R2-D2!



Friends / The Hobbit / Disney




City / Mini Cooper




Pick some random mini figures.



I managed to find my corner.




I'll let the photos speak for themselves.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...