Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sage's Fave Five: Radiohead Songs

British Invasion. 'Nuff said. Here are my top five Radiohead songs.


photo: rollingstone.com



5. Fake Plastic Trees

It wears me out, it wears me out

If I could be who you wanted
If I could be who you wanted all the time


4. Just

You do it to yourself you do
And that's what really hurts is
You do it to yourself just you,
You and no-one else


3. Creep

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special


2. High and Dry

Drying up in conversation
You will be the one who cannot talk
All your insides fall to pieces
You just sit there wishing you could still make love

They're the ones who'll hate you
When you think you've got the world all sussed out
They're the once who'll spit at you
You'll be the one screaming out


1. No Surprises


A heart that's full up like a landfill
A job that slowly kills you
Bruises that won't heal

You look so tired and unhappy
Bring down the government
They don't, they don't speak for us
I'll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...