Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Spots and Flowers

Donning yet another polka number. But this time it has floral prints! Clashing not, it's a marriage of two prints that work together.




It's been a rule of thumb, well at least for me, to wear something plain when sporting a printed item so as not to look too busy, hence, the black top. I think no one would argue on black's versatility.




I really love this outfit. So it's no wonder that you might see me in this head-to-toe ensemble. It's very comfortable to wear. I like how flowy the skirt is.




Going minimalistic with only my "Sweet Charms Manila" living necklace.

http://fashion-sage.blogspot.com/2014/12/charm-necklace-from-sweet-charms-manila.html



6 comments:

  1. What a beautifully styled outfit. LOVE IT!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt, so cute and lovely for summer! You look adorable, great post!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. It screams "I'm ready for summer!" =)

      Delete
  3. Love that skirt, so pretty!!! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...