Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Saturday, June 27, 2015

A Thing for Ferris Wheels

I have a thing for Ferris Wheels.
First, I want to ride the London Eye (an entry in my bucket list).




Second, it plays an integral part in Honey and Clover.





“When I was little, I didn't understand why Ferris Wheels existed. They were just sluggish and went up high. I got bored with it after only one ride. The roller coaster and the loop slider... I only paid attention to the thrilling rides. But... I kind of understand now. Ferris wheels are for slowly cutting across the sky with the person you like and maybe saying things like, "Isn't this a little scary?” 

"The thing called the Ferris Wheel is here so you can peacefully sit with the person you like and traverse the sky.



photo from http://omohide.com/390/music-of-honey-and-clover/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...