Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Stargazing


bt-images.net

I was gazing at the sky adorned with diamonds
Thinking...


of all the million stars out there
how in the world that our paths crossed
the choices made
opened up a trail that led me to you
While everything seems to be temporary
I would want to bask in each moment
And cherish what I have with you
Just like the passing evening – it is fleeting
A hollow thought, devoid of meaning
Everything will only become a memory
that can easily be forgotten
Until the light peeks through


2 comments:

  1. lovely poem

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm happy that you appreciate my poetry. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...