Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Little Prince



I could read the book again and again and again...


photo from Fully Booked's Facebook page



“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”


“One only understands the things that one tames,” said the fox. “Men have no more time to understand anything. They buy things all ready made at the shops. But there is no shop anywhere where one can buy friendship, and so men have no friends anymore. If you want a friend, tame me. . .” 


“You are beautiful, but you are empty", he went on. "One could not die for you.” 


5 comments:

  1. great quotes

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many insights to get from the book. Thanks dear :)

      Delete
  2. Cute look!

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quotes!

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. I compiled some of the best quotes from the book. Thanks Christy =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...