Nuffnang

Featured Post

Ensembles Wear my Design Year 3 (2014)

The piece I have designed for the Ensembles contest is now out in stores!

Friday, July 17, 2015

In Love - Part 2

And the love bug bit me again.




1. Midnight Blue – Electric Light Orchestra
2. Someone – The Rembrandts
3. Love Always Finds a Way – Peabo Bryson
4. These Dreams – Heart
5. Woman – John Lennon
6. I Live for Your Love – Natalie Cole
7. (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life – Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
8. Heart of Mine – Boz Scaggs
9. Zoom – Fat Larry’s Band
10. I Love You More Today than Yesterday – Goldfinger


11. I’ll Remember – Madonna
12. I Love You – Martina McBride
13. Forevermore – Paul Bennett
14. The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get – Morrissey
15. Sleeps with Butterflies – Tori Amos
16. Upside Down – Two Minds Crack
17. I Need You Now – Firehouse
18. We’ve Only Just Begun – The Carpenters
19. The Next Time I Fall – Peter Cetera & Amy Grant
20. I Love You – Climax Blues Band
21. I Can’t Tell You Why – Eagles
22. Love – Jim Photoglo
23. Shower Me with Your Love – Surface
24. Swept Away – Christopher Cross
25. Julia Says – Wet Wet Wet
26. You’re in Love – Wilson Phillips
27. Friday I’m in Love – The Cure
28. Eternal Flame – The Bangles
29. Your House – Alanis Morissette
30. My Immortal – Evanescence
31. Count on You – Tommy Shaw
32. All My Life – America
33. Can’t Cry Hard Enough – The Williams Brothers
34. One on One – Hall & Oates
35. Believe it or Not – Joey Scarbury
36. Is This Love – Survivor
37. First Love – Seals & Crofts
38. Oh My Love – John Lennon
39. Speechless – City Boy
40. I’ll Be Your Everything – Tommy Page

8 comments:

  1. great list

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post :)

    - www.angelavissers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I'm glad you like the list. =)

      Delete
  3. Such great songs, in love with John Lennon.
    New post!
    http://navybrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I'm a huge fan of John Lennon. =)

      Delete
  4. Want to follow each other via GFC??
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irfan, I'm now following you via GFC. Thanks :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...