Nuffnang

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Gunpla Builders World Cup 2015

And so this happened!




Need to speed up so I could finish EpyonExia.


You see, I've been wanting to customize Dark Matter Exia into a (sort of) Rayearth mecha.

photo: gallery.minitokyo.net



But Exia's kit doesn't have a tail. I've shown G a sketch of what I wanted to do...been giving him ideas on how I'd make it (ex. shrink plastic paper, plastimake, illustration board even). He had a Gundam in mind but I thought it was too rare to find in the stores.




So you could just imagine how happy I was when we found Epyon. 

Epyon remains untouched - all sprues and decals. The project has been put on hold due to other ventures. 




But I think it's high time to return to my workspace and finish the concept. By the way, here's a photo of a finished Epyon.




photo: youtube/MyKnightZero


I'll let you in the deets and updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...